So after a year of splendid activity, research, and findings, this year has been quite disappointing. That hopes to change in the coming months, but I’ve been saying that too. Here’s an update on some of the long standing issues and some recent news:
- We may finally have a resolution to the research into George Eugene Prujan. aois21 has been contacted by a descendant through his son from his first marriage. If everything checks out, Escape from Destiny, the biography of the Captain by Philip J. Sipkov, will be available as an eBook in November.
- I’ve recently been contacted by a person with information concerning the Allen clan and he has transmitted some important documents. These documents include wills for my Great Grandmother, Hazel Allen Roach Silverthorn, and other important information about her mother Lavinia “Sabina” E. Moore Allen. I’m currently reviewing all of the documents and it looks like I have some new information about my GG Grandparents that I was missing before.
- I’ve also had some interesting contacts with distant cousins through Ancestry.com. These contacts are on both my and my wife’s side of the family.
- I am continuing to review hints for the D’Anjou Public tree and when I have a free period, I will download the results and merge it with the master tree file, completing my full review of my family tree. Once that is complete, I will be updating the information on the Seibhleain & D’Anjou family heritage site at megankeith.com/past.
- Due to the lack of research this year, I am re-categorizing the Son of Swift eJournal as a two-eBook series and will be issued in all eBook formats, but only through the aois21 market, not wide release. Once I have completed merging the D’Anjou Public tree with the master file, I will also release the D’Anjou edition.
- I hope to be doing a lot of new research around Thanksgiving as there have been some changes in the family and there will be a new branch to review and discover quite soon.
And that’s all for now. I’ll let you know how it all shakes out.